Visions Film Festival & Conference is seeking volunteers to join our team on Friday, March 31st to help make the day of the event run smoothly! We are looking for hardworking individuals that are passionate about cinema, who want to get involved, and are excited to meet other film lovers and industry professionals from all over the world!
1. FREE badge to the film festival and conference, giving you access to:
2 Film Blocks
1 Hour, 1 Take Video Race
Private Downtown After Party
Breakfast and Dessert Receptions
2. FREE Visions007 Official T-shirt.
3. The opportunity to network with filmmakers and scholars from all over the world!
1. CLICK HERE to Register
2. We will email you more information about volunteering.
3. The volunteer shift schedule will be emailed to you one week before the event date, March 23rd.
4. Updates will be emailed as necessary until the day of the event, March 31st.
5. Show up, volunteer, and most importantly, have fun!
1. Decorating Event Spaces
2. Tech Setup
3. Registration Table Management
4. Mic Running during Q&A
Where: Lumina Theater, UNCW Campus
When: March 31st, 2017
What Time: 7:00 am - 12:00 am (Midnight)
***The deadline to register as a volunteer is March 17th, 2017***
If you have any questions, feel free to email Tess League at V7volunteer@gmail.com.